Sunday, August 14, 2011

BUYING A CAR IS SO DIFFICULT GUYS

cars for sale CARS OF GREAT VARIETIES ARE AVAILABLE IN BOTH INDIAN AND OVERSEAS MARKETS

I   wanted to by a car. This happenend to me because we were staying in a complex where almost  all are carowners. I decided  to buy a car taking an car advance from my office. I had to submit an application for car advance. I went to all dealers  showrooms like Maruti suzuki etc . what an experience it was like buying a car told all relatives and friends. Ultimately waited for the advance to get sanctioned which never took place. Thought of buying the car from self finance. The choices were difficult. 1... Diesel or Petrol Engine when settled on on. If accessories everything tallies then the price so it was like a crossword puzzle where the strings tied from all sides one of them was always pulling you up.